Siphon Manual Hand Liquid Transfer Pump
- • Portable, Light weight and Heavy-duty material
- • Has a screw top to release siphon vacuum and stop suctioning
- • Easily empty containers without a mess
- • Useful in the garage, basement, bathroom, shop or the yard
Easy Squeeze Operation
- • Suction Type: Manual squeezing Pump
- • NOT FOR USE WITH DRINKING WATER
- • Discharge Tube Length: 21.2"
- • Delivery Volume: 3 Gallons Per Minute
- • Total Length: 21"
- • Suction Tube Length: 15.3"
- • Suction Tube Inner Diameter: 0.55"
How to Operate
- 1. Insert suction pipe (non-flexible) into the sending container
- 2. Insert discharge hose (flexible) into the receiving container or fuel tank (kerosene heater).
- 3. Tighten the air vent cap by turning clockwise to close vent.
- 4. Squeeze operation bulb a few times to start siphon action. Automatic siphon action will continue as long as fluid level in sending container is higher thank the level in the container that fluid is being transferred into.
- 5. Before receiving container is completely full, stop fluid flow by turning air vent cap counter clockwise. Gently lift discharge hose slightly to allow any remaining fuel to drain.
- 6. Remove suction pipe from sending container. Insert discharge hose end into hose clamp to prevent fluid from dripping.
- 7. Clean up any spilled fluids and dispose of cleaning materials outside the living area.
- 8. Store siphon pump outdoors
Squeeze Action Manual Pump for gas cans & 5 gallon pail buckets
- ✔️ Dispenses kerosene, light oils, diesel oils, chemical insecticides, toluene, light solvents, gasoline, alcoholic drinks & non-potable water
- Do Not use for corrosive chemicals & drinking water!