RACING EDITION FUEL PUMP
The TERA PUMP TRFA01-XL is world's first battery powered fuel transfer pump with auto-stop and overflow protection. The TRFA01-XL eliminates the lifting of large, heavy, gas jars and spilling wasted fuel. Our exclusive design makes transferring fuel to cars, automobile, motorcycle, dune buggy, watercraft and more, painless and hassle free. The built-in advanced auto-stop feature automatically stops when the transfer process is complete so you just sit back and watch it work. 1 utility jug adapter and 3 included adapters allow the pump to fit most of U.S. utility fuel jugs and 4 AA batteries (not included) pump up to 2.1 GPM for a quick and easy transfer.
Compatible liquids: Gasoline, Diesel, Kerosene and Light Oils
EXTRA Longer outtake hose (38 Inch to 51 Inch), Reaches the bottom of Racing Car Fuel Cell
NEW UTILITY JUG ADAPTOR
Extra Longer Flexible Intake and Outtake Hose TRFA01-XL Extra Longer Flexible intake hose provides flexibility to help reach the bottom of tall racing fuel jugs. It can fit most U.S. utility fuel jugs. This effectively reduces wasted fuel and allows for a much pleasant transfer process.
1 Utility Jug Adapter and 3 Different Sized Adapters TRFA01-XL comes with 1 Utility Jug Adapter and 3 different sized adapters, allowing your new gas pump to fit most U.S. utility fuel jugs. These adapters will give a tight and clean fit to ensure these won't be any gas fume or gas leaks. Just twist on your pump and leave it on!
EXTRA Racing Fuel Jug adater with a total of 4 different adapters size included
Auto-Stop & Leak Protection The built-in advanced auto-stop feature automatically stops when the transfer process is complete. Just sit back and watch it work!
Refuel in the Garage or On-the-Go! No Worries, No Mess or No Hassle just Sit back & Relax with the new Auto-Stop Innovation System.
Flexible Intake House
Extra Longer Intake and Outtake Hose
1 Utility Jug Adapter
3 Fuel Can Adapters
4.25 ft Discharge Hose
Battery: Uses AAX4 (Not Included)
Size: 14 x 6 x 3.5 Weight: 1.9LB / 3 gallons per min / Requires 4 AA batteries (NOT included)
HOW TO OPERATE
1. Find the adapter that is the best fit and make sure it is fastened tightly to your supply tank.
2. Insert intake hose through the adapter and fasten the pump's joint nut tightly.
(Do not lift up or push down the pump while it is attached to the fuel tank.
3. Attach the discharge hose to your receiving tank using the clip, make sure the discharge nozzle is in a vertical position.
4. Start the flow of fuel by pressing the ON button.
(Automatically stops when the fuel reaches the stop line.)
5. After automatically stopping, bring the discharge hose up above the tank to drain the excess fuel or liquid back into the supply tank.
6. Put the discharge nozzle in discharge nozzle compartment and lock into place with clip.